Mrs. Schulzetenberg's News

Greetings!  I am excited to have your child in class.  I look forward to working with your child as well as you.  Please feel free to call me at 763-497-2192 Ext. 98247 or e-mail me at Shannons@stma.k12.mn.us. with any questions or concerns you may have.  I am happy to help.  If you are looking for more information about your child's performance feel free to check the Ties Schoolview site.  When looking at your student's grade under school view you will see the terms formative and summative.  Formative means things such as daily homework, group think and discussion.  This will account for 20% of your student's grade.  The other 80% of your student's grade will be summative assessments which are common tests and presentations.  All third trimester late work will be due Friday, May 22, 2015.   
 
 
        

Sincerely,
Mrs. Schulzetenberg