What's going on in class today? What should I do for homework tonight? When is that assignment due? When is the next holiday?
Look at our class calendar to find out!
* Each night students should be reading an independent reading book (averaging about 30 minutes per night) and creating a reading journal entry, reviewing their notes, studying for their weekly spelling test, and finishing any unfinished classwork from the school day.*
This is a tentative plan, and assignment are subject to change. Students will be notified in class and asked to update their planners accordingly if changes are made.
- ELA = English Language Arts
- WW = Wordly Wise (Vocabulary available on exploros.com)
- RCC = Ready Common Core (Workbook)
- GFW = Grammar for Writing Textbook (in-class)
- QQ = Quick Quiz
- HW = Homework
- SSR = Silent Sustained Reading