Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 - Download Free Trial
Microsoft Corporation has announced the release of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 Download Software. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 Download Software is the latest version of Microsoft Office for Students. With Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 you can create your best work for home and school projects. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 offers flexible and powerful new ways to deliver your best work. Create standout reports and presentations with tools that help you capture your ideas more creatively. Stay connected to your projects, even when you’re away from your computer, with access to Office files via Web browser or Windows phone. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 is available to buy and has a free trial download.
• Office on 1 PC for household use
• Store your documents online with SkyDrive
• Access, edit, and share your documents on any Internet-connected device using free Office Web Apps1
With time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs, school assignments and personal projects can get done even faster. Plus, save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive to access virtually anywhere.
• Capture your ideas however you work best—with keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
• View Word documents in the new Read mode for a pleasant and focused reading experience on large or small screens.
• Capture and organize all kinds of information in OneNote—notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, even videos—and share it virtually anywhere.
• Easily work with others on your shared documents with free Office Web Apps1.
• Present a Word document on your screen to others using only a browser with the Present Online feature, even if they don't have Word installed.
• Save your work to SkyDrive and access it from almost anywhere.
• Easily incorporate content from PDFs into your Word documents.
• Use Recommended Charts to visualize your Excel data and draw conclusions in less time.
1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space
3.0 GB available
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
.NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
Additional System Requirements
Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Other System Requirements
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features, such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office 2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that has 64 MB of video memory. These processors were widely available in 2007. Most computers that are available today include a graphics processor that meets or exceeds this standard. However, if you not have a graphics processor, you can still run Office 2013.