Up to 5PCs/Macs plus select devices. Ongoing access to updates.
Full access to Office 365 services
- Your applications, documents, and settings accessible virtually anywhere
- New versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access
- 20+ GB SkyDrive online storage for easy access and sharing of your docs
- Stream full versions of Office programs on any PC with Office on Demand
- Find new ways to stay in touch with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Save time from the Start screen in Word and use great-looking templates.
- Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work.
- Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard.
- Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates and theme variations.
* In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading
* Fewer menus means more focus on your content—see only the tools you need, when you need them
* Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word
* Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories
* Each workbook has in its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks--or two monitors-- at once
* New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and
time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories
* The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data
* Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide
* Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly
* Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs
* Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device
* OneNote automatically converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting
* The new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages in your notebooks
* The People Card collects key details about a contact all in one place
* Add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions
* Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, (formerly Hotmail) - right in your Outlook experience
* Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job
* A standardized app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy
* Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing
* Insert and customize prebuilt page part building blocks, including calendars, borders, advertisements, and more
* Use professional-looking effects including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features
* Search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to your document