Microsoft Corporation has announced the release of
Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Download Software. Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Download Software provides the latest Office products plus cloud services for a single annual subscription. With Office 365 Home Premium the subscriber gets Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access Office applications. The subscriber to Office 365 Home Premium also receives SkyDrive plus 20GB of online storage and 60 minutes of Skype calls per month. Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium is now available and it has a free trial download.
Up to 5PCs/Macs plus select devices. Ongoing access to updates.
Full access to Office 365 services
- Your applications, documents, and settings accessible virtually anywhere
- New versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access
- 20+ GB SkyDrive online storage for easy access and sharing of your docs
- Stream full versions of Office programs on any PC with Office on Demand
- Find new ways to stay in touch with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Save time from the Start screen in Word and use great-looking templates.
- Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work.
- Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard.
- Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates and theme variations.
* In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading
* Fewer menus means more focus on your content—see only the tools you need, when you need them
* Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word
* Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories
* Each workbook has in its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks--or two monitors-- at once
* New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and
time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories
* The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data
* Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide
* Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly
* Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs
* Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device
* OneNote automatically converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting
* The new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages in your notebooks
* The People Card collects key details about a contact all in one place
* Add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions
* Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, (formerly Hotmail) - right in your Outlook experience
* Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job
* A standardized app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy
* Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing
* Insert and customize prebuilt page part building blocks, including calendars, borders, advertisements, and more
* Use professional-looking effects including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features
* Search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to your document
1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012; Mac: OS X v. 10.6
1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space
3.0 GB available
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
.NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
Additional System Requirements
Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any
multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are
always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or
accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for
use with Windows 8.
Other System Requirements
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some
features may require additional or advanced hardware or server
Note: System requirements are
rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we
measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we
recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are
intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features,
such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and
video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with
Office 2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor
that has 64 MB of video memory.