3/17 -- Two and a half days flew by! We:
- read our next two March Picture Book Madness books
- had a busy third week in the Gingerbread Bakery Cafe during Activities
- enjoyed some of great books
- learned a poem about a snowman and sneaky bunny with our Poem of the Week.
- made -ill words and learned about letter X during ABC Workshop
- explored the word "up"
- were inspired by Leprechauns during Writer's Workshop
- worked alone, in partners, and small groups during Math Workshop
- tackled a design and engineering project in Art class
- worked on our hula hooping technique in PE
- sang goodbye in Music
Don't miss all our important dates on What's Coming Up
Have a great week, everyone!
-- Mrs. Wyman
We tweet! Follow us on Twitter @MrsWymansClass to receive our almost-daily "talking point" for your afternoon or dinnertime conversation about the day. Don't worry about privacy, as our account is protected. I have to accept any followers who ask for permission to follow us!
If you like, you may scan our website's QR Code!
Important links for the school year: