- Keynote talks from John Essigmann, Myriam Heiman and George Church and Raju Kucherlapati.
- Presentations and discussion surrounding improving the interactions between different types of core facilities.
- NEW: Technical tracks for many different types of core facilities including Genomics, Proteomics, Flow Cytometry, Bioinformatics, High Throughput Screening, Antibodies, Imaging, and Administration.
- Poster session that offers attendees an opportunity to present posters describing their core services and to learn about regional life sciences shared resources. Similar to last year, attendees can rent LCD-TV displays to present electronic posters (ePosters) at the poster session.
- Opening reception and numerous opportunities to network with colleagues.
- Satellite conference events will include:
- New York Core Administration Network (NY-CAN) Meeting
- Tours of core facilities at the host institution
- New England Cytometry User Group Fall Meeting will be held on the 13th
NERLSCD is a regional Chapter of the international Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities (ABRF).
The organizing committee for the NERLSCD 2016 Meeting includes Sridar Chittur (State University of New York at Albany), Stuart Levine (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Luellen Fletcher (University of Pennsylvania), Peter Lopez (New York University Langone Medical Center), Christian Lytle (Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth), Shahina Maqbool (Albert Einstein University), Susanna Perkins (University of Massachusetts Medical School), Susana Esquenazi (New York University Langone Medical Center), Robert Steen (Harvard Medical School)
Hotel reservation deadline to receive conference rate: September 19th, 2016
Poster file submission deadline: October 12th, 2016