- Fixed : +82-(0)31-279-6885
- Fax : +82-(0)31-279-0462
- Email : kiran.nath at samsung dot com
- "Samsung Man with a Story," Samsung And You, Oct-Nov Edition, 2013. [View as PDF] [Samsung Official]
- Economy Chosun, 3rd September 2013. [View In a New Page]
- The Korea Economist, People, Page 29, 8th August 2013. [View In a New Page]
Financial News, People, Page 14, 7th August 2013. [View as PDF] Samsung Brand Ambassador Spotlight, Discover Magazine, Page 2~3, April 2013. [View as PDF] Samsung Global Scholarship Brochure, Page 5, 2012. [View as PDF] Samsung Annual Report, Cover Page and Page 11, March 2011. [View as PDF] Joonang Ilbo, The Bridge of Happiness (FTA World), Page 28~30, February 2011. [View as PDF]
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Seoul National University (서울대학교), August 2009.
- Thesis: Association Control based Load Balancing for Tactical Information Communication Networks.
- (Advisor: Prof. Sunghyun Choi)
- B.Tech. (Honors) in Electronics and Communications Engineering, IIIT Hyderabad, April 2007.
- Graduation Project: Bus Coding Techniques for Low Power VLSI Interconnects
- Professional Experience:
- Global Business Account Manager, Samsung Electronics HQ, Korea, 1st October 2013 ~ Today
- Brand Ambassador, Samsung Electronics, 24th September 2012 ~ Today.
- Research Engineer, Samsung Electronics HQ, Korea, 16th September 2009 ~ 30th September 2013
- Internship at System R&D Lab, Telecommunication Networks Division, Samsung Electronics HQ, Korea,Summer 2008.
- Internship at the Development Center of Redpine Signals Inc., Hyderabad, June-November 2006.
- Volunteering Experience
- "Science Class for Kids (과학교실)", Volunteer for underprivileged Korean children, Samsung and Gyeonggi-Province Administration Authority, December 2010 ~ Today.
- Represented Samsung at the "Hope for Children in Africa" Volunteering Campaign and worked with African children at Kuyyu Vereda and Bishtofu Regions in Ethiopia in August 2011.
- Media Center Volunteer, The 1st Afro-Asian Games-2003, Hyderabad, India
- Lecturing Experience (See Section:"Lectures Given" for more details):
- Regular Lecturer for Samsung Group New Employee Training Sessions, Korea, November 2009 ~ October 2013.
- Mentor (지도선배) for Samsung Electronics New Employees, Fall 2010.
- Teaching Assistant Ship, IIIT Hyderabad, Fall 04 ~ Spring 07.
International Research Publications
- Kiran T. Nath, Kwanghun Han and Sunghyun Choi, "Runtime Neighbor List Optimization and Update for Femtocell Networks," Accepted at the 2010 IEEE Australasian Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ATNAC), November 2010, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Kiran T. Nath, Dongmyoung Kim and Sunghyun Choi, "Association Control based Load Balancing for Tactical Information Communication Networks," The 2010 IEEE 71st Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC-2010 Spring), May 2010, Taipei, Taiwan. [Download the paper in PDF (from IEEE Explore)]
- K.S.Sainarayanan, Kiran T. Nath and M.B. Srinivas, "Novel Bus Coding Technique for Low Power VLSI Design," The 2007 International Conference on Embedded Systems and Applications (ESA'07), USA.
- K.S.Sainarayanan, Kiran T. Nath, J.V.R Ravindra and M.B. Srinivas, "Coding for Minimizing Energy in VLSI Interconnects," IEEE-International Conference on Microelectronics," pp. 166-169, December 2006, Saudi Arabia. [Download the paper in PDF (from IEEE Explore)]
- K.S.Sainarayanan, Kiran T. Nath and M.B. Srinivas, "Crosstalk Aware Low Power Bus Coding for VLSI Interconnects," IEEE-North East Workshop on Circuit and Systems 2006, Canada.
- A wide range of Invited lectures on topics such as:
- Represented Samsung Group for 2013 드림클래스 (Dream Class) as a lecturer, audience of 1750+ people, 7th august 2013. [News 1] [News 2] [News 3] [News 4] [Portal Search] [Photo 1] [Photo 2]
- Represented Samsung Group for 2013 열정락서 (Passion for Youth) as a lecturer, audience of 1500+ people, 7th May 2013. [News] [Samsung] [Portal Search] [Photo 1] [Photo 2]
- Represented Samsung Electronics as a Brand Ambassador in CES, January 9~11 2013, Las Vegas, NV, United States.
- Appointed as the Indian Employee Representative of Samsung Electronics to meet H.H. President of India, Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil, and for a dinner hosted by her at Shilla Hotel, July 2011. [Photo]
- Model for Samsung Annual Report 2010. [Photo 1] [Photo 2] [2010 Annual Report (As a model in the front page)]
- Model for Joonang Ilbo Magazine, 2011 [Photo]
- Selected as the Global Employee Representative in Network Division, Samsung Electronics, 2011.
- Stood 1st in Samsung Electronics Foreign Employee Korean Speaking Contest in the year 2009.
- Am one of the five students selected from India as a Samsung Global Scholar 2007 for pursuing my Masters from Seoul National University.
- "Core Organizing Committee Member* for the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2007.
- Received Commendation Award from IIIT Hyderabad in appreciation for my contribution to the institute towards organizing technical events during 2003-2007.
- Awarded full fellowship for the joint conference - International Conference on VLSI Design and International Conference on Embedded Systems, 2007
- Awarded Financial Assistance by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India for attending and presenting our research contribution in the 18th IEEE-International Conference on Microelectronics, Saudi Arabia, 2006. * Am awarded the 'President's Scout' Title given by The Hon. President Of India, Mr. K.R. Narayanan, in the year 1999/2000.
- Guitarist, Insomnia - a Hyderabad Based rock band and Fusion Group, IIIT Hyderabad (2004~2007).
- Member of IIIT basketball team which stood as runners up in ICTHALON (Semi-National Level), 2006 and of the MWNL Basketball Team which won the INMC Cup 2008