Send us a message
Send us a message!
MVUUC Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of Level 3 Emergencies in Lucas or Wood Counties, services are automatically cancelled. Level 2 Emergency in Wood County will automatically result in cancellation as well. In all other cases of inclement weather, the Board President and Minister will confer by 7 AM Sunday to make a final decision about church services. If the board president is not available, the vice president will decide; if the Minister is not available, one of the Directors of Religious Education will decide.
When the church is closed, by 7:30am:
- The e-mail list will be notified by Communications Chair
- The outgoing voicemail will be modified by Minister
- The homepage of the website will be updated by webmaster
- Channel 11 Toledo News will be contacted by President
- Bowling Green Sentinel Tribune Website will be contacted by Minister
In the event of Level 2 or 3 Emergencies in Lucas or Wood Counties, the office hours are automatically canceled. The minister can be contacted at her home office.
Meetings and events at MVUUC will be canceled in the event of Level 2 or 3 in Wood County occurring at the time of the event. The canceling of all other events meeting offsite will be determined by individual groups and members should contact the group leader.
In all cases, you are urged to use your personal discretion to determine if it is safe for you to travel.