School Board Information
1) Support the implementation of rigorous curriculum standards, as measured by assessments including, but not limited to, SBAC, SAT, NWEA, and District- developed assessments.
2) Support staff and programming to make gains in the competency rate at all grade levels with an emphasis on mathematics, written and oral communications.
3) Imbed public speaking across the curriculum.
1) Complete the renovation of the Mascoma Valley Regional High School on time, under budget and meeting or exceeding the proposed design criteria, as measured by receipt of the certificate of occupancy.
2) Continue to improve athletic facilities.
3) Maintain, update and fund the Capital Improvement Plan.
1) Recruit and retain high quality staff for all positions
a. Settle a fair contract with the Mascoma Valley Regional Education Association teachers and have it approved by the voters.
2) Support high quality professional development for all staff (including athletic staff) to improve student achievement.
1) Continue to build the support for the Mascoma Valley Regional School District in our community through a variety of positive communication.
2) Clear and timely communication of the Mascoma High School Renovation Project completion, cost, and on-going usage.
3) Clear, timely communication of the Mascoma Valley Regional School Budget.