Next course proposed by the professors of the department
Masterclass At the Royal Conservatory of Brussels Department of Early Music
Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 March 2017
Rue du chêne 17 - 1000 Brussels - Belgium
- For the attention of pre-professional or professional players, modern and baroque.
Work on historical instruments, possibility of lending instruments on site (please specify this when registering).
- Courses in the form of a Masterclass with at least one hour of individual lessons per day.
Possibility to register for the day.
- For the violin lesson, you will have the opportunity, as in the classroom of the conservatory, to work with the three professors.
- Moment of meeting with the professors of the department with a view to preparing for the entrance examination 2017.
Participants registered with this objective have priority for the allocation of available places!
- Accessibility to work rooms.
- Maximum five students per faculty member.
- The organisation of meals and accommodation is not provided, but there are many possibilities in the vicinity (center of Brussels).
- The written agreement of the parents is indispensable for minors of age.
By the day: 70 €
Participation in the full course: 90 €
Second instrument: + 30 € per day
Booking on receipt of a deposit of 50 €
Full payment before March 20, 2017
IBAN: BE18 0682 4688 8265