Google Apps for Education
How Should I use it?
- Use Google Docs for hosting meeting agendas
Use Google Forms to collect classroom data
- when creating the agenda - share it with everyone that is going to attend the meeting
- if you want input on agenda topics - "Allow edit" with those you share it with
- During the meeting, have the record place the notes on existing agenda
- After the meeting, change the permission to "View only" for everyone -
- No need to send out the minutes, because everyone has access to them.
- You can quickly develop a form that will allow you to record data
- The data is placed in a spreadsheet so you can easily manipulate it