Most students will be added automatically to your course by regular data updates from ISIS, but if you need to give a student access before they are registered, you can add students manually:
- Go to your course homepage.
- Look for the Settings menu. Click on Users.
- Click on Enrolled users.
- On the right-hand side, click on Enrol users.
- At the top of the box, change the role to Unregistered. (Always use Unregistered instead of Student when enrolling manually- the student's role will change to Student after the student registers in ISIS.)
- At the bottom of the box, search for the student by last name (it doesn't , and hit Search.
- Click Enrol by the student you want to enrol. Steps 6 and 7 can be repeated to enrol multiple students manually.
Be sure to remind students that they need to be registered for the course in ISIS to get credit: Moodle access does not mean they are registered.