Specific Questions about MHC's Transition to Google
1. When will my email be migrated to Google Apps for Education?
2. Will our email addresses remain @mtholyoke.edu?
Yes, your Mount Holyoke email address will remain exactly the same as it is now, [username]@mtholyoke.edu.
3. Will my existing email folders and emails be migrated to Google along with my email account?
4. What if I already have a personal Gmail address/account?
5. What will my email quota be on Google Apps for Education (GAE)?
6. How can I access my email on Google Apps for Education?
7. Can I continue to use Thunderbird or Pine?
8. When will my calendar be migrated from Meeting Maker to Google Calendar?
9. Will I still be able to use the same password I use for ella and ISIS? How will I change my password after moving to Google?
10. In addition to email and calendaring, what Google applications will be available to MHC through Google Apps for Education?
11. Will I still have to change my password every 180 days?
General Questions about Google Apps for Education
12. What advantages are there for MHC in moving to Google Apps for Education for our email and calendaring functions?
19. What other schools have implemented Google Apps for Education?