Engage our community.
Inspire our students.
Create and Innovate
Collaborate with others
Strategic Directions with Goals 2014 - 2018
Marysville School District
Engage. Inspire. Prepare.
2014 - 2018
Click LINK for Download/Printable version
Engaging our community in support of students by:
1. Fostering family involvement;
2. Cultivating collective responsibility among staff for each student;
3. Nurturing partnerships and community support.
Inspiring students to find their passion and pathway by:
4. Ensuring our students and staff have a growth mindset;
5. Embracing students’ culture, language and uniqueness;
6. Empowering students to be active partners in their education.
Preparing graduates for economic and social realities by:
7. Building skills in critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, communication, and compassion in a technology-infused environment;
8. Equipping graduates for further education, career, and citizenship in our globally-connected communities.
North Star Indicators
¨ All students reading at or above grade level by the end of first grade.
¨ All students attend school regularly.
¨ All students achieve at or above state standard in English/Language Arts and Math.
¨ All students graduate within five years of starting high school, with an identified post high school pathway.