Noble Health Center


Flu Shots Available For Students
Permission forms can be found under the 'Health Center Forms' tab and are also available at the Health Center.

The Health Center at Noble High School aims to improve the health of students and families by providing quality care in an adolescent friendly environment.

School Nurse Hours
Monday - Friday 7:30 - 3:00

Nurse Practitioner
Monday 8:00 - 11:30
Wednesday 8:00 - 11:30
Friday 8:00 - 11:30


Wednesday 8:00 - 1:00

Friday 8:00 - 11:00

*closed daily for lunch 12:30 - 1:00*


  • Dear Parents/Guardians,

    The Maine Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Education have revised the Maine School Immunization Requirements rule to now include the meningococcal meningitis vaccine. These changes further align Maine’s immunization rules with current national recommendations to better protect the health of all Maine people. Meningococcal disease is a rare, but a dangerous disease that strikes healthy young people without warning. It can affect all ages, but teens and young adults are at highest risk of getting the disease.

    The following changes are effective for the 2018-2019 school year for all students attending a public or private school in the State of Maine:

    • One dose of meningococcal vaccine MCV4 (serogroups A, C, W, and Y) is required for all students entering 7th grade.

    • Two doses of meningococcal vaccine MCV4 are required for students entering 12th grade, with a minimum interval of 8 weeks between dose one and dose two. If the first dose of meningococcal vaccine was administered on or after the 16th birthday, a second dose is not required.

    We are providing you with this information now so that you have ample time to schedule an appointment prior to the first day of the 2018-2019 school year.  Please bring in, send, or fax a copy of your child’s updated immunizations to the Noble Health Center. The address and fax number are included at the top of this letter.

    If you have any questions, please contact the Noble Health Center at (207)676-2175.

    For further questions, please contact the Maine Immunization Program at (207) 287-3746 or (800) 867-4775 or by email at

    Flu Shots for Students at Noble Health Center.
    - Permission form can be found on the Noble Health Center web page, or at the Health Center.
    - Shots can be given during normal school hours.

    Image result for flu shot clip art

    Sports Physicals are available at the Noble Health Center!
    • Students must be enrolled in Nasson Health Care.
      • Enrollment packets are available at the Health Center or on this website under "Health Center Forms".
    • A $25 charge will be sent home in the mail.  Please do not send your student in with a check.
    • Please call 676-2175 for an appointment or have your student come to the Health Center at Noble High School.

    Going to College in the Fall?
    Do you need updated immunizations?
    The Noble Health Center can help you out for free!  
    Visit us any time, or call 676-2175

    Vaccines that are specifically recommended for college students & young adults include:

    -  Meningococcal vaccine: Protects against meningitis; an infection that attacks the covering of the brain and spinal cord.

    -  TDAP: Protects against tetanus, diphtheria & pertussis/whooping cough.

    -  HPV: This vaccine prevents certain types of cervical cancer & is recommended for both young men & women.

    -  Seasonal flu vaccine 
  • MSAD 60 Backpack Program
    Image result for free food clipart images

    The MSAD 60 backpack program helps provide food insecure children in our district with healthy meals.  The students at the Mary Hurd Academy collect, sort, stuff, and deliver the backpacks to the schools.

    They are asking for assistance in making this program successful.

    Grades 8-12 will be collecting canned vegetables and soups which can be placed in the large bins in the school's lobby.  No glass containers please.
    Posted Dec 4, 2015, 11:16 AM by Amy Creighton
  • Accessing Health Center Forms
    Health Center forms may be accessed via the "Health Center Forms" tab located towards the top of this page.  These forms can be printed, filled out, and signed by the student's parent or guardian. and then faxed back to The Health Center at (207) 676-2175 or the student can bring the completed forms to the Health Center.
    • Noble/Nasson Health Center Enrollment forms: These forms must be filled out before a student is to be seen by the Nurse Practitioner or the Counselor.
    Posted Oct 2, 2014, 11:15 AM by Amy Creighton
Showing posts 1 - 2 of 2. View more »