| GLOBAL CONTEXT:
Identities & Relationships
Roles & Role Models
STATEMENT OF INQUIRY:
Stories are defined by our real world experiences and the works of others.
| Key Concept:|
How much do our everyday experiences, interactions and relationships create our personal narratives?
- work collaboratively and independently
- explore important events that have happened in your life
- craft effective descriptions of these important events using interesting adjectives and clear paragraphs
- deduce, infer or interpret information, events or ideas from texts
- explore how my personal experiences in life - including my reading and writing - have shaped who I am today
- create a scrap book photo journal of five key events or experiences from your past that you believe define who you are and what makes you, you
iii. justify opinions and ideas, using examples, explanations and terminology
ii. organize opinions and ideas in a sustained, coherent and logical manner
C: Producing text
i. produce texts that demonstrate insight, imagination and sensitivity while exploring and reflecting critically on new perspectives and ideas arising from personal engagement with the creative process
ii. make stylistic choices in terms of linguistic, literary and visual devices, demonstrating awareness of impact on an audience
iii. select relevant details and examples to develop ideas
D: Using language
iii. use correct grammar, syntax and punctuation
iv. spell (alphabetic languages), write (character languages) and pronounce with accuracy
Create a five page photo journal/scrap book to mark the five key experiences that you believe define who you are.
Each page MUST have:-
Each page can be different in colour, theme, layout, etc. All must show careful planning and thought.
You should also include:-