Welcome to the School Nutrition Website!

Children need healthy meals to learn. Montpelier Public Schools offers healthy, delicious, and locally inspired meals every day.

Please use the tabs above to access the schools' menus for the month.

Please use the links above for the free and reduced meal application, to add money to your child's MySchoolBucks account, nutrition and Smart Snacks information, and the school menus.

If you have other questions or need help, please contact:

  • Nutrition Office: Jim Birmingham, CEC - School Nutrition Director, at 225-8016 or JamesBirmingham@mpsvt.org
  • MHS: Tony Bushway, Kitchen Manager at 225-8017 or TonyBushway@mpsvt.org
  • MSMS: Christine Gibson-Davis, Kitchen Manager at MSMS, at 225-8669 or Christineg@mpsvt.org
  • UES: Nancy Webb, Kitchen Manager at UES, 225-8224 or NancyW@mpsvt.org
  • RVS: Michelle Chambers Kitchen Manager 485-1457 michellechambers@mpsvt.org

Click here to view our FY19 Press Release

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    1. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    2. 1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    3. Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

© 2018 Montpelier Public Schools