March 16 ~ Third Grade Music Program 6:00
March 20 - 24 ~ Spring Break
April 3 & 4 and 24 & 25 ~ NeSA Testing*
May 2 & 9 ~ MAP Testing*
May 11 ~ Field Day
* On testing days, please make sure that your child gets plenty of sleep, eats a good breakfast and arrives to school on time.
Daily Schedule - M,T,Th,F Daily Schedule - W
8:30-8:50 Morning Work 8:30-8:50 Morning Work
8:50-9:30 Writing 8:50-9:25 Phonics
9:30-10:00 Language Arts/Spelling 9:25-9:45 Music or P.E.
10:00-10:30 Music (M,Th)/P.E. (T,F) 9:45-10:00 Library
10:30-11:35 Reading 10:00-10:45 Writing
11:35-12:30 Lunch/Recess 10:45-11:35 Math
12:30-12:45 Planners/Quiet Reading 11:35-12:30 Lunch/Recess
12:45-2:00 Math 12:30-1:00 Planners/Quiet Reading
2:00-2:20 Cursive 1:00-2:00 Art
2:20-2:55 Social Studies 2:00-2:15 Clean-up & Dismissal
3:30-3:45 Clean-up & Dismissal
* Snacks should be peanut free.
* Spelling tests and homework are due on Friday.
* Math Homework is due on Wednesday and Friday.
* Please encourage your child to read nightly for 15-20 min.
* Planners need to be signed nightly.
If you have any questions please contact me,