WELCOME TO PHYSICAL EDUCATION
-Physical Education Teacher
-Wellness Champion Representative
Pike Lake Education Center
2101 14th St. NW
New Brighton MN, 55112
Best time to contact me:
Morning by email
Pike Lake Physical Education Curriculum is aligned with the National Standards. These standards are:
- The physically literate individual demonstrates competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
- The physically literate individual applies knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies related to movement and performance.
- The physically literate individual demonstrates the knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
- The physically literate individual exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
- The physically literate individual recognizes the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and/or social interaction.
- Wed. Aug 28 (Open House)
- Mon. October 14
- Tue. October 15
- Thur. November 14 (Family Night)
- Feb. 5 & 6 (Kindergarten Round-Up)
- Thur. March 5 (Family Night)