KINDERGARTEN SUPPLY LIST 2012-2013
Mrs. Daffron, Mrs. Kitchens, Mrs. Sharp
· Backpack (No rolling ones. They do not need to be clear or mesh.)
· 2 boxes Mini Twistable Crayons (Crayola brand-24 count)
· 1 “fat” pink eraser No colored or “fancy ones”
· 10 glue sticks
· Scissors—FISKAR brand—NO “MY FIRST SCISSORS”
· 9”X5” box for supplies—plastic, cigar type (no boxes with handles or no large boxes)
· 2 boxes magic markers—8 basic colors—“FAT” not skinny—PLEASE BUY CRAYOLA BRAND WASHABLE MARKERS
· 1 watercolor paint set (8 basic colors) CRAYOLA BRAND
· 1 plastic folder with inside pockets and brads (no hard or 3-ring binders)
· 1-3 ring plastic zipper pouch (like a pencil case)—This will go in your child’s folder to be used for money, notes, etc. PLEASE BUY A CLEAR POUCH SO THAT ITEMS CAN BE SEEN EASILY.
· Kindergarten resting mat—3 fold type or quilted washable mat (a cloth, washable mat may be purchased here at school for $25.00) LARGE EXERCISE MATS WILL BE SENT HOME DUE TO LACK OF STORAGE SPACE. Sew or attach a blanket to one side for a cover during nap. Please do this before school starts.
· 2 wipe off (dry erase) markers—for Writing to Read and classroom
· 1 “cheap” headset/headphones for computer games, books on tape, etc. (Dollar Tree also has these)
· 1 box of Kleenex
· 1 ream (package) of white copy paper
· $30.00 SUPPLY FEE (DONATION) A class t-shirt is included in this price.
***Unless we ask for a specific brand name, please feel free to purchase “off brand” name products. The Dollar Store has many of the supplies on this list.
***Any other supplies that you would like to donate would be greatly appreciated. For example, air freshener, cleaning supplies, art supplies for Writing Center (markers, colored pencils, stamps, stamp pads, stickers).
***PLEASE BE SURE TO PUT YOUR CHILD’S NAME ON ALL SUPPLIES, EVEN ON EACH INDIVIDUAL CRAYON AND MARKER. THIS IS A GREAT HELP TO YOUR CHILD AND ME.