World’s Best Cabin Staff
If you love travelling and dream of experiencing the world, join us as a Flight
Steward or Stewardess. We offer an attractive salary package with allowances,
medical and other fringe benefits.
• Malaysian citizen aged between 18 to 30 years.
• Minimum SPM or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian
Government with a pass in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics and any
other 3 subjects taken in one exam.
• Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Fluency in another language is an
• Minimum height (weight in proportion): 165cm (male) / 157cm (female)
• Excellent health and good eyesight. Not colour blind
• Pleasant personality and a genuine passion in customer service.
If you meet the above requirements, please attend our CABIN CREW WALK-IN
INTERVIEWS to be held as follows:
STATION VENUE DATE CATEGORY
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Airlines 3rd October 2009 Flight
Academy (Saturday) Stewardess
No. 2, Jalan SS7/13, 10th October 2009 Flight
Kelana Jaya, Selangor (Saturday) Steward
Registration time: 8.30 am to 12.00 noon
Please bring along your letter of application, resume, original and certified true
copies of academic certificates, IC and a recent passport-sized photograph (nonreturnable).
Candidates are advised to dress appropriately (office attire) for the
interview (t-shirt, slippers and jeans are not allowed). Female candidates are
encouraged to wear kebaya.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a training bond. Employment will
be based on a five-year contract.
Candidates are advised to be prepared for a possibly long waiting
period due to an anticipated high number of attendees.