- Keep company information secure – Set consistent sharing permissions across all company sites.
- Make useful information accessible – Create an intranet or let project teams build sites to capture and share departmental knowledge.
- Share files simply – File versioning is done automatically, so it's easy for people to make updates and get the latest version. Supported formats include .doc, .xls, .csv, .ppt, .txt, .pdf and more.
- Unify content from many sources – Display Google Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, YouTube videos, Picasa slideshows and gadgets without any programming skills
- Find information instantly – Google search technology is built-in, so employees can find useful company information as easily as searching the Internet.
- Let employees contribute – No coding or system expertise is required to update pages or create new internal sites, so anyone can add to shared knowledge.
See what you can do with Sites: