1. Al-Ostaz, A., Wu, W., Alkhateb, H. and Alzebdeh, K.I. (2009), “Joint effect of shape and size on progressive damage of random composites,” Computational Material Science, 46(4), pp. 1141-1151.
2. Wu, W., Al-Ostaz, A., Gladden, J., Cheng, A. H.-D., and Li, G. (2010), “Measurement of mechanical properties of hydrated cement paste using resonant ultrasound spectroscopy,” Journal of ASTM International, 7(5)
3. Al-Ostaz, A., Wu, W., Cheng, A. H.-D. and Song, C.R. (2009), “A molecular dynamics and microporomechanics study on the mechanical properties of major constituents of hydrated cement,” Composites B, 41(7), pp. 543-549.
4. Wu, W., Al-Ostaz, A., Cheng, A. H.-D. and Song, C.R. (2010), “Concrete as a hierarchical structural composite material,” International Journal for Multiscale Computational Engineering, 8(6), pp. 585-595.
5. Wu, W., Al-Ostaz, A., Cheng, A. H.-D. and Song, C.R. (2011), “A molecular dynamics study on the mechanical properties of major constituents of Portland cement,” ASCE Journal of Nanomechanics and Micromechanics,1(2), pp 84-90.
6. Song, C.R., Wu, W. and Al-Ostaz, A. (2008), “Effects of Force Field in Molecular Mechanics Simulation of Geo-Materials,” Proceedings of GeoCongress 2008, ASCE GSP 179, pp.1012-1019.
1. Wu,W., Owino, J., Al-Ostaz, A. and Cai, L. " Applying periodic boundary conditions in Finite Element Analysis ", Simulia (Abaqus) Community Conference 2014, Providence, RI
2. Wu,W., Owino, J., and Al-Ostaz, A. “ Combination of nanodiamond and nanofiber: potential candidate for making nanoengineered concrete”, 2013 Mid-South Area Engineering and Sciences Conference
3. Wu, W., Al-Ostaz, and Cheng, A.H.-D.(2011) "Concrete as a Hierarchical Structural Composite Material" MAESC 2011, Memphis, May 3, 2011.
4. Wu, W. and Al-Ostaz, A. (2008), “Multiscale Modeling and Simulation of Concrete and Constituent Materials: From Nano to Continuum” Proceedings of The first American Academy of Mechanics Conference, New Orleans, June