8/1/16 UPDATE: Summer School report cards can be picked up in the administration bldg. in Joy Matsukawa's office.
7/7/16 UPDATE: The last day of summer school is Monday, July 11! Report cards will be ready for pick up from Monday, July 18th at 8:00am in the admin office and at Jumpstart on July 23rd & 25th.
If you need your credit forwarded to another school and DID NOT document this on your registration, please let the summer school office know by email or phone no later that Friday, July 15th.
Enjoy the next two weeks of summer vacation :)
Reminder to come to jumpstart on July 23rd or July 25th.
Freshman and new students' first day of school for the new year is on Monday, August 1. Upperclassmen report on Tuesday, Aug. 2nd.
6-21-16 Announcements: Last day for session 1 is June 22. First semester report cards will be distributed on Thursday, June 30 in the summer school office.
2nd session begin on Thursday, June 23. Class rosters are posted in the courtyard of the admin bldg.
6-16-16 Announcements: Midterm Progress Reports went home today with students.
6-2-16 UPDATE: Algebra 2 is now closed.
5-31-16 UPDATE: Geometry is now closed. Wait list being taken by calling 307-4389.
1. Class rosters (most) will be posted in the courtyard (behind admin bldg) beginning THURSDAY, June 2nd.
2. PE students must wear covered shoes and bring water daily
3. Summer School begins on Monday, June 6th from 8am-1pm daily. Food/snacks can be purchased during recess. Morning snacks for purchase will also be available from 7:30-8:00am.
5-11-16 UPDATE: Modern History of Hawaii (MHH) and Participation in Democracy (PID) are now CLOSED. Please see your counselor if you need to register due to REMEDIATION only.
5-10-16 ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are not a MHS student, receipts will be given out in class on the first day of summer school or can be picked up at admin office.
Summer School Registration will begin on Tuesday, March 1, 2016.
1. Read the Registration Procedures and Summer School Information document found here. You will be asked to agree to this information on the registration form. Mililani Middle School (Blue, Red, and Green track) students, see this page for further instructions.
*Summer School Dates:
Year Courses (24 instruction days) June 6 - July 11, 2016
Semester 1 Courses (12 instruction days) June 6 - June 22
Semester 2 Courses (12 instruction days) June 23 - July 11
*No School on June 10 and July 4.
2. Fill out the Registration Form found under the Navigation tab. This link will be available on March 1, 2016. (This form includes Mililani Middle students on Yellow track). If you would like to submit a hard copy of this form instead, please come to the Mililani High School Administration Office to pick one up.
-CURRENT Mililani High School and Mililani Middle School Yellow track students:
Beginning March 1, 2016
-Registration open to all, limited to space availability:
Beginning April 1, 2016
3. Current Mililani High School students will need to verify course choices with their alpha counselor.
*Please see the posted list of courses available for both remediation and advancement.
4. REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY. Checks should be made to Mililani High Summer School. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE MAKE SURE STUDENT NAME IS ON PAYMENT. Payment should be turned in to the Mililani High School Administration Office.
Year course- $190
Semester courses: $95 PER SEMESTER ($190 for two semesters)
5. RECEIPTS: Students will receive a receipt confirming payment and course selection. Mililani Middle School students will receive a receipt confirming payment and course selection from their core 1 teacher.
6. Course Changes after registration
*Students must submit written consent with a parent/guardian signature to change original course selection before June 1, 2016.
*All course changes are subject to space availability.