When posting online, please be mindful of MDUUC's Covenant of Right Relationship:
* Speak and write openly, honestly and respectfully, with clarity, tact and compassion.
* Listen carefully, with an open heart, to what others say.
* Take responsibility for my speech and actions as they affect both individuals and the congregation as a whole.
* Be sensitive to possible conflicts, and be willing to work toward solutions using available resources, accepting that some differences may not be resolvable.
* Respect my own boundaries and the boundaries of others (sexual or other), and protect and support vulnerable individuals.
* Respect and support the diversity within our congregation, and work to create a more welcoming environment.
* Support our congregation as a safe environment for healthy relationships.
(Adopted by the Congregation on June 2nd, 2002)