Cell Phone Project
What factors impact cell phone usage policies in schools?
Create a media presentation that showcases multiple perspectives, including your own, regarding one aspect of cell phone usage policies in schools. The presentation needs to include a proposal statement for audience interaction and potential action.
- Can be multi-media (part digital, part physical structure)
- 90 linear inches
- Up to three minutes in length for digital presentations
- At least three perspectives need to be discussed
- Based on one aspect of cell phone usage
- Proposal statement (What do you want to do with the information you’ve found out?)
- Audience interaction (How can the audience participate on the night of exhibition? Will they vote, participate in an activity, etc.?)
Things to think about when creating your media presentation:
- Decide what you want your project to look like
- Decide how to incorporate all of the project guidelines
- Share and utilize your skills and talents
- Assign roles within your group
- Create a task list to stay on target
- Think about what supplies you will need to make your project
- Make a list of those supplies and who will be responsible for getting them
- Please keep in mind that your project may evolve over time and that’s okay!
- ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING OR IF YOU NEED HELP!