Info about this week's meet:
- We are prepared for the Thursday track meet. All athletes must have a Liability Release and Consent Form.
- There is no fee at this time, and we will see if we can keep it that way.
- The 300 meters and 8th grade long jump will begin at 3:30, so be there early for those events.
- Everyone needs to check in at the sign up table as you come to the track.
- We plan to use HSU athletes for timing and field events, but please be prepared to help. We also are going to need to be right on time to get every event completed by the end of the schedule. Please make sure everyone is at the starting line or at the proper field event on time. The times for each event are approximate and we will start events early if possible (We will not start any races before 4:00 except the 3000 meters).
- You must register as you enter the track. Ribbons will be given to all runners, but they will be sent later with the results.
- Rain is predicted, but it doesn't look like a lot of rain. There may be wind, so it could be a bit cold. Bring warm clothing. There will not be a snack bar, so bring food and water.
Please let your coach or Jack West know if you have any questions.
Parents, please note: There is no supervision on campus for athletes waiting for sports. However, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, runners can change and have a snack and /or attend tutorial until practice begins. Otherwise, students should go home or sit on the bench in front of the flagpole to wait.
Kaufman, 510-364-5357, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mario Castillo, 213-909-2715, email@example.com
Coach / Parent / Athlete Meeting:
· Monday 3-4:15 pm (at MMS)
· Tuesday 4-515 pm (at MMS)
· Thursday 4-515 pm (at MMS)
Frequently on Saturdays, 2017 schedule attached