“Owl” Always Take Care of Library Books!
We will be spending time at school discussing how to take care of a book. Although the children will learn many library rules and considerations, they will need help with reminders.
· Keep books in a safe place
o In a book bag, In a special spot at home
o Away from pets and little siblings
· Wash hands before handling a book
· Use a bookmark
· Turn the page from upper right-hand corner and carefully
· Send damaged books to the IC for repair
· Return the library book so you can check-out a new one each time!