Opportunities for Future Teachers
For more information:
Program Voicemail 260-MCC-TL3C
Education Studies Dept 480-461-7781
Program Email TL3C@mesacc.edu
Are you an aspiring teacher who would like to work with language learners?
Apply to the TL3C Program at MCC
TL³C Program participants will:
• Receive partial tuition, fee and book scholarships* for 4 semesters
• Serve in dual language classrooms with diverse students
• Complete SEI Endorsement requirements (mandatory for all k-12 teachers in AZ)
• Complete course requirements for provisional English as a Second Language (ESL) and/or Bilingual Education Endorsement
• Be empowered with effective instructional strategies that
- promote Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education,• Go into the field prepared to serve English Language Learners in the community
- address the Common Core State Standards, and
- build upon Arizona’s English Language Proficiency Standards
*Funding for scholarship awards is limited to 20 approved participants per academic year. Application process is required.
Only those with a lawful presence in the US may qualify for Maricopa County Community College District scholarships or federal financial aid. Any information you provide about your legal status when you apply for financial aid or scholarships may be subject to mandatory reporting to federal immigration authorities under Arizona law.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria * Please check all that apply. If you do not meet all minimum requirements, you WILL NOT be considered for participation.
Preferred Eligibility Criteria * Please check all that apply. If you do not meet all preferred requirements, you WILL still be considered for participation.
Program Begins Fall Semester 2012 - Apply Today!
Prepare today to become a future leader in Education!