ABOUT MR. KNUTSON - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Knutson has the following business credentials
DEGREES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - New York University
- Masters in Business Administration in Finance - New York University
- Masters in School Business Administration - Northern Illinois University
- Eagle Boy Scout
- Passed Illinois CPA exam and was certified in the State of Illinois
- Passed Illinois Real Estate Broker Exam and was certified in the State of Illinois
- Bank of Montreal/Harris Bank Credit Training (two year on job training program)
- HealthierUS School Challenge Gold Award winner Project Manager for 1st Illinois Public School awarded by the USDA Federal Recognition
- Certified Substitute Teacher in State of Wisconsin License #1910036724
- Church Member and Treasurer at Chapel on the Hill; Lake Geneva WI
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers - Auditor. Gained work experience for the completion of State CPA exam and certification. Attained CPA Certification in Illinois. The CPA exam test areas include Accounting Practice and Theory, Auditing, and Business Law.
- Quaker Oats - Financial Analyst. Garnered Finance Team Experience in Brand Management and Marketing. Financial Analyst for Ready to Eat Cereals, Frozen Foods, and the Food Service Divisions.
- Bank of Montreal BMO/Harris Bank - US Controller and Relationship Manager of Lending Products. Specialized in Timberland and Forest Product Lending including: Paper Products, Home Building Products, and Timberland Acquisitions. Gained experience in Agent Lending as BMO was lead bank for many Large Corporate Debt offerings shared with other lending institutions.
- Pioneer Resources - Treasurer for private Timberland Acquisition Company. Company was a prior bank customer. Company was a large holder of timberland's in Oregon and California with three timber mills. Company made an effort to do an Initial Public Offering as a Timberland REIT but was sold prior to IPO to another company. Gained experience in Public Offering requirements, Investment Banking and IPO pitches.
- ITEC Refining - Chief Financial Officer for a private Ethanol distributor. Gained experience in International Finance, hedging of Euro Currency, UCC Contracts and private lending requirements for foreign based companies.
- Career Education - Project Manager for Finance projects including development of Call Center, Installation of software for Sarbanes Oxley requirements, Coordination with Investment Bank for sale of multiple schools of the Company.
- CUSD School District 300 Illinois - Grant Specialist. Garnered numerous Federal and State grants for the school district. Notable grants included Food Service items offered by the State of Illinois. This included being awarded the HealthierUS School Challenge Grant wherein the School District became the first Public School in Illinois to attain the HealthierUS School Challenge award. The District was invited to the White House and met the First Lady/President's wife for acknowledgement of the achievement.
- Relius Medical - Chief Financial Officer and Human Resources Director for a private contract manufacturer company of medical devices. Company had 160 employees, operated 24 hours a day with three shifts, and produced medical products for major OEM's (Original Equipment Manufactures).
You Tube Videos
Email Address: email@example.com
2018 -2019 SCHEDULE
Period 1: Computer Applications/Photoshop
Period 2: Planning Period
Period 3: IDEA INCubator
Period 4: Lunch Supervision
Period 5: Lunch
Period 6: Planning Period
Period 7: Computer Applications
Period 8: Accounting
Period 9: Business Law/Business Marketing
**In general, free to meet before/after school or during period 9 with prior notice**