After joining, account creation is handled manually, and you will need to come in to set up your RFID.
Pro Membership - $75/mo
- 24/7 key access
- Long-term project storage locker/shelf space
- Priority access to tooling
- Free Premium Tool Training (Lift, Kiln, Plasma CNC, etc.)
- Free Hours of Access to Premium tools (actual amount TBD)
- Large Discounts on Classes
Hobbyist Membership - $40/mo
- Slightly Restricted RFID Access (7pm onward, or when others are at space)
- No project storage - 'pack in, pack out'
- Small Fees for Premium Tool Training (1 time fee)
- Premium Tool Use by Appointment
- Small discounts on Classes
Day Pass - $20/day
- Equivalent to one day of Hobbyist membership. Please contact us for more details
Working Pro Membership - $40/mo + Service Duty
Equivalent to Pro membership for those who otherwise can't afford it.
- Subject to unanimous approval of board members (to verify need)
- You'll have a small assigned work duty, like keeping a specific area of the shop cleaned or keeping supplies stocked.
- Failure to preform duties bumps you down to Hobbyist Membership
- Limited by available work needed
School/Corporate Multi-seat Membership
- A set number of memberships available for a group of students or employees to use
- These are set up on a case by case basis. Please contact us.
All members and guests will be required to sign a code of conduct and a waiver before using any tools in the space. Members will have to pass a basic written safety test and demonstrate competent use of each tool they would like to use on an on-going basis.
- 13-17 - Parent/Guardian/Responsible Adult must hold a membership (Pro or Hobbyist), and minor may accompany them as a guest. The Responsible Adult must supervise the minor at all times.
- 18+ No restrictions, but if you are under 21 and caught with alcohol, membership will be revoked and you will be banned from the premises.
- Under 13? Contact us, we may be able to work something out.