posted Apr 30, 2012, 11:16 PM by Unknown user
Activities Fair, May 2nd: 7:30pm-8:30pm
- 2/3 volunteers needed- Chris Libert is already helping
- Arrive around 7:20 pm in the caf
- Explain qualifications to those interested
- Write down names and emails of incoming freshmen interested in joining later to keep them updated about qualifications
Initiation Ceremony: May 17, 7:00pm
- Tryouts for Performances are this Wednesday 7:30am-8:30am or 3:30pm-4:30pm in L101
- May 9th, same day as AB/BC Calc tests go to Algonquin, Chippewa, and Iroquois to pass out fliers to students/parents/teachers advertising the night
- Say how NHS is involved and it's the first year we're hosting
- Sign up for the school you'll visit
- Pick up fliers Tuesday afternoon and give whatever is left over to principal of school
You are expected to be here, so email Ms. Wisdom or Dr. Alvarez if there are any issues.
1. Readers (4)
- Jean Manianglung - Leadership
- Chris Libert - Character
- Jana Pundurs - Service
- Alvin George - Scholarship
2. Honor Guards (6): They are responsible for guiding inductees to their seats, up to the stage, and back to their seats.
- Megan John
- Julie Cullotta
- Lili Tinaglia
- Becky Levin
- Libby Krcik
- Rabab Zaidi
3. Ushers (10): They stand at doors and pass out programs while also helping guests find seats. Afterwards, they usher guests to the reception.
- Melissa Zbroszczyk
- Monique Nemes
- AJ Unander
- Caroline Blazkow
- Leah Urias
- Wiktor Ezlakowski
- Amy Heffernan
- Angela Cruz
- Kelvin Wong
- Joah Kim
4. Candle Lighters (2): They light candles when speeches are given.
- Cara Franke
- Caroline Baird
5. Attendance and Line-up (5): They take attendance and organize new inductees for ceremony. Inductees must be lined up in alphabetical order.
- Kendall Frank
- Kenny Franco
- Nicole Jovicevic
- Amy Nakano
- Karen Nakano
6. Clean-up (4): They help clean up the auditorium and put things away after the ceremony.
- Spencer Walton
- Tait Jensen
- James Duckmann
- Tommy Cerri
7. Name Readers (2): They read the names of the inductees.
8. Floor Plan and Seating (1): Makes the floor plan arrangements and signs for reserved seating areas.
- Abby Mann
- Amy Dunn
- Jenna Mussar
- Melissa Zbroszczyk