In level 9, you will learn how to:
1. Identify descriptive and factual material in familiar contexts.
2. Demonstrate ability to participate appropriately in casual and extended conversation about a variety of topics with increasing fluency.
3. Demonstrate comprehension of authentic materials on familiar contexts as well as descriptions and narrations of factual material.
4. Demonstrate ability to write compositions on familiar material.
5. Use the language structures and forms appropriate for Advanced Low 9.