Band and choir students in grades 9-12 are eligible to participate in the Spring Trip to the Twin Cities on April 5-7, 2014!
- Motor Coach transportation to/from cities
- 2-night Hotel Stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites across the street from the Mall of America
- Chanhassen Dinner Theatre Production of "The Little Mermaid"
- Water Park of America
- Nickelodeon Universe and free time at the Mall of America
- Science Museum of MN
- Base trip cost is $200
- Nickelodeon wrist bands are an additional $15
- Each student must have $100 deposit in his/her account by Feb. 1, 2014
- Balance must be paid in full by April 1, 2014
- Students will have the opportunity to fund raise through the school for this trip