"I have an INDEX sheet at the beginning of a workbook with a bunch of values in column A.
Can I quickly create new sheets named for the values on my INDEX and add hyperlinks like a table of contents?"
- Values are listed in a column, easily editable (code is colored in red below for the range of cells, starts in A2 in this example)
- Sheets might already exist to some extent
- Sheets need to be created
- Resulting sheets should be in the same order as the list
- Hyperlinks are created on the main sheet to jump to the individual sheets
- A Hyperlink is added to each individual sheet in cell A1 to jump back to the index
Nothing says "thanks" like a steak dinner!