"My workbook has a lot of sheets. I need to create a quick INDEX sheet at the beginning
of my workbook to serve as a Table of Contents. Hyperlinks from the index to the sheets
would be a plus."
- All sheets are listed in the new index sheet by name
- Hyperlink is added to make navigation to sheets simple
- Hyperlinks work even with spaces in sheet names
- Demonstrates how to also grab some some key data from each sheet to make list more informative
- Hyperlink is also placed on each original sheet in cell A1 to link back to the new index, making a complete fast-navigation system
To create a hyperlinked list of all the worksheets in a workbook on the current active sheet in column A:
Nothing says "thanks" like a steak dinner!