"I have a master sheet with all data on it. I need to parse this data out to individual WORKBOOKS based on the values in a single column. The workbooks should be named for the values in that column plus today's date."
- Titles are in row 1 and will be duplicated in all workbooks
- Column to evaluate from should be easily adjustable, sometimes we parse by column A, other times by column B, etc.
- Workbooks are named for the value used to create each workbook, plus the current date
- Macro should provide some sort of double check at the end
- NOTE: The SaveAs command in the macro is different for Excel 2000-2003 and for 2007+, choose the correct one to use
This macro will accomplish this. Only the first 3 lines need editing for the ws
Nothing says "thanks" like a steak dinner!