"I have a large sheet of data I need to parse out to sub sheets. There's no matching values or anything, I just want to have smaller "sets" of this data I can give to others to work on. It would be nice if it were variable so I didn't have to edit the macro. Another version to do this same process on all the files in a folder would be a plus."
- Macro confirms the correct sheet
- Macro asks how many rows per new sheet
- Macro confirms whether or not to include the title row from the main sheet on all new sheets
- First macro parses all the data on the currently activesheet
- Second macro parses all the data in the files in a single folder (parts to edit for default values are highlighted in red)
Nothing says "thanks" like a steak dinner!