- One workbook with many sheets
- Need a separate workbook for each sheet so they can be sent to various departments without sending whole wb.
- Macro is run frequently, so each time it is run the workbooks created include the date in the name.
- Original workbook has formulas, created workbooks should be formula-free, flat values only.
- NOTE: The SaveAs command in the macro is longer for Excel 2007 or newer. Choose the right SaveAs command for your Excel version:
4. To have this code only run on certain sheets, use this to name the sheets specifically:
5. To have this code EXCLUDE certain sheets specifically:
Nothing says "thanks" like a steak dinner!