"I have a worksheet database with each row representing an order. I need to fill out a template with the data from each row and save the template as a separate form for each set of data."
- Data in standard row format starting at row2 on the data sheet
- Template will be copied to either a sheet in the same workbook or a workbook of it's own
- If separate workbooks are created, macro will ask for a destination folder for the new workbooks
- Macro will keep a count of workbooks/worksheets created for a double check
- Portions of code needing attention are highlighted
SAMPLE WORKBOOK: FillOutTemplate-DuplicationMacro.xls
Nothing says "thanks" like a steak dinner!