PROBLEM: "I have a folder full of CSV files (or TXT files) that I would like to convert to Excel files."
- User can indicate the type of file to convert to Excel format
- All the files are in a specified folder
- User can indicate whether original files are deleted, moved, or left in place
- If files are moved, the Make Folders (UDF function) is used to insure the destination exists
- If a file has already been converted once, the macro will replace/update with the new conversion
Nothing says "thanks" like a steak dinner!