Lunenburg Primary School
The Mission of the Lunenburg Public Schools is to provide all students with the skills, confidence, and passion for life-long learning so that they may find their own paths to successful careers, active citizenship, and rewarding lives.
End of the Day Change
If your child has an end of the day change, you must send in a handwritten note that is dated, includes the child's full name, homeroom, the specifics of the change in routine, and have a parent/guardian signature.
2018-2019 School Year Information
- Superintendent's Entry Plan Survey: Please take the online survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YWXNV5H to contribute to the new Superintendent's understanding of Lunenburg and the Lunenburg Public Schools. Thank you!
- Family Welcome Letter 2018-2019
- Interim Primary Principal Announced
- 2018-2019 Emergency Form (updated)
- Bus Routes 2018-2019 (Bus 8 Route Changed)
- CORI Form
- Lunch Menu Aug/Sept
- Lunenburg PTO membership
- Parent Drop Off/Pick Up
- Parent Handbook (2016-2017)
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Recycling & Redemption programs
- REMINDERS: Please be sure to collect and send in your BOXTOPS FOR EDUCATION! Every little bit helps!! Thank you!
- School Start/End Times
- Supply Lists (coming soon)
- Technology Quick Links
Important Information For Parents
Below are several links that will be helpful to parents throughout the year. Just click on the title and you will be directed to the page requested.
- Extended Daycare & Early Learning Center
- Lunenburg Primary School Handbook (2017-2018)
- RevTrak Link (online payments)
- How to access EveryDay Math Student/Parent Resources
- Kindergarten Orientation Power Point (Class of 2031)
- Lunenburg Primary School - School Improvement Plan
Primary School Spotlight
- Lunenburg Primary School News (June 2018)
- See Administration page for older news articles
- The Lunenburg Public Schools in Partnership with Early Literacy Innovation Zone, the United Way, the Community Foundation of North Central Mass and FSU introduce Footsteps2Brilliance for children Preschool to 3rd grade in Lunenburg
- This app is designed to build literacy skills. Register for your free account and download the app today!
- Footsteps2Brilliance Guides for Parents in English & Spanish
Stay Connected with Us!
Use the new Stay Connected page to update student & family contact information, access grades, make online payments & learn about district news & information.
For returning students, in order to update registration forms or make payments on your child’s lunch account at the Revtrak webstore, you must have a Powerschool Parent Portal account. Please contact your child’s school to create/update your Parent Portal account username and password.