Participants will potentially be able to:
- explore essential Google Tools that will directly impact their classroom practices
- create a Google Site to serve as a base for classroom instruction
- learn how to integrate other Google tools such as maps, docs, groups and videos into a Google Site
- create Google Maps and Google Earth files
- identify other resources for incorporating Google Geo tools into their curriculum
- experience Google+ hangouts and determine how this tool can be used for collaboration
- Google has an overwhelming number of products that can directly benefit students in teachers. In this session, participants will focus on 3 tools that will increase opportunities for communication and collaboration. Go beyond the basic Google Apps suite and take a deep dive into less commonly utilized tools.