Under direct supervision, ensures the potential for user productivity by maintaining and improving company’s network of computer systems.
1. Install/configure/repair software on company PC’s.
2. Install/configure/repair/replace PCs and PC hardware as needed.
3. Install/configure/replace company printers
4. Assist in the setting up of various types of connectivity to networked resources and Internet connections.
5. Assist in the support of any and all company networks that exist as well as any future setups.
6. Answer helpdesk phone calls. Respond to incoming inquiries at the helpdesk and direct
problems and inquiries to appropriate departments if necessary. Provide response to helpdesk service requests.
7. Maintain and manage PC hardware and software inventory.
8. Acquire and dispose of IT assets.
9. Configure and troubleshoot user accounts.
10. Handle Audio/Visual needs in the main office.
11. Other duties as assigned.
More details on CareerQuest: https://ltu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Jobs and Internships >