SUMMARY: The Event Services Student Assistant assists the Program Coordinator for the Event Services with clerical support as well as meeting and greeting clients during evenings and weekend, and performing room check after events have completed. Evening and weekend responsibilities occur as events are scheduled. Living in University Housing is preferred for the convenience of the evening and weekends responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITES including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Answer telephone and record messages when necessary.
• Prepare License Agreements, Invoices, deposits and receipts
• Reserve room reservations utilizing CORE.
• Keep accurate time records of hours worked and submit as instructed.
• Attends occasional Support Services staff meetings when called.
More details in CareerQuest
Jobs and Internships >