You can store and access your files anywhere with Google Drive — on the web, on your hard drive, or on the go. Use Google Drive on the web to store and organize all your files. With your ltps.info account, you get UNLIMITED free storage across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google+
With Google Drive on the web, you can:
- Create, add, or upload a file with a single button.
- Easily find and add shared files.
- Single-click a file to select it and double-click to open it.
- Drag and drop files and folders, just like you do on your desktop.
- Share files with others and choose what they can do with them: view, comment, or edit.
- Access your files even when you’re not connected to the Internet.