Google Docs is an online word processor that lets you create and
format text documents and collaborate with other people in real time.
Here's what you can do with Google Docs:
- Upload a Word document and convert it to a Google document
- Add flair and formatting to your documents by adjusting margins, spacing, fonts, and colors — all that fun stuff
- Invite other people to collaborate on a document with you, giving them edit, comment or view access
- Collaborate online in real time and chat with other collaborators — right from inside the document
- View your document's revision history and roll back to any previous version
- Download a Google document to your desktop as a Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML or zip file
- Translate a document to a different language
- Email your documents to other people as attachments
To learn more about Google Docs, check out the Google Docs getting started guide.
For training on Google Docs, check out Google for Education Training - Docs & Drive