Seven reasons to use Google Calendar
- Share your schedule - Scheduling is easy if you know when everyone is free or busy. Let your
co-workers, family, and friends see your calendar, and view schedules
that others have shared with you. Learn how to share your calendar.
- Get your calendar on the go - Access your calendar when you're away from your desk with two-way
syncing to your phone or tablet. You can use a mobile version of Google
Calendar made for small screens or a calendar built in to your
phone. Learn how to sync your calendar with a mobile device.
- Never forget another event - Stay on schedule using reminders. You can choose to be notified by email
or receive text messages directly to your mobile phone. Learn about reminders and notifications.
- Send invitations and track RSVPs - Invite other people to events. Guests can RSVP to your events by email or via Google Calendar. Learn how to invite guests to your event.
- Sync with your desktop applications - If you use Apple iCal or Mozilla Sunbird, you can sync Google Calendar with these desktop applications.
- Work offline - Know where you’re supposed to be even when you don’t have Internet access. With offline access, you can check your calendar wherever you are.
- Best of all, IT'S FREE!!!
Check out Anson Alexander's fantastic 5-part tutorial on Google Calendar at AnsonAlex.com