- How are your stated student learning outcomes appropriate to your mission, programs,
degrees, students, and other stakeholders?
- What evidence do you have that students achieve your stated learning outcomes?
- In what ways do you analyze and use evidence of student learning?
- How do you ensure shared responsibility for student learning and assessment of student
- How do you evaluate and improve the effectiveness of your efforts to assess and improve
- In what ways do you inform the public about what students learn—and how well they learn it?