MILTON MUSIC DEPARTMENT
- Candy fundraiser permission forms are due! Candy will arrive on the 15th to be given out for the holidays. Please try to get those turned in as soon as possible.
- This year's Veteran's Day program will be held on Friday, November 11, 2016 at 8:30 a.m in the Gym.
- Band students who have been selected to attend are to report to the gym by 8:00 with their instrument and music. Dress code is black pants, black buttons down shirts (blouses) dark shoes and white ties for the boys. If you have any questions please call the band room 521-7747. A practice for the Veterans Day program will be held after school on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 until 4:00 p.m. please be on time to pick up your child.
- 4th Grade: Students are to bring their recorder and book to class every week. The schedule is as follows:
Monday: Mrs. Azemars' class
Tuesday: Mrs. Babineaux's Class
Wednesday: Mrs. Carlotn's Class
Thursday: Mrs. Morgans' Class
- 5th Graders: Practice is 20 minutes every day. Practice records are collected every Friday and a new one is issued for the upcoming week. The sheet must be signed by a parent. Please be sure your child's name is on top as well.